In order to be considered for the Tennessee Arts Commission Teaching Artist Roster, artists must first verify eligibility to apply to the Teaching Artist Roster by contacting Meredith Callis, Arts Education Special Projects Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
FIRST TIME APPLICANTS:
- Click Teaching Artist Roster Application to submit for information for review
- Refer to the guidelines page for assistance.
- Check that all of your files are under 10MB each
- Once you have submitted your application successfully, you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you are having trouble completing the form, check that your internet browser is updated: Get Explorer Get Safari Get Chrome
RETURNING TEACHING ARTISTS:
- Click Update Roster Profile link to submit new changes to your profile
- Only fill out your profile name and the information you wish to change. All other information will remain the same unless otherwise specified.