In order to be considered for the Tennessee Arts Commission Teaching Artist Roster, artists must first verify eligibility to apply to the Teaching Artist Roster by contacting Michelle Sipes, Arts Learning Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FIRST TIME APPLICANTS:
- Refer to the guidelines page for assistance.
- Read through and fill out this form completely prior to filling out the online application form: TARoster Draft Application Worksheet 2021-22
- Once you have gathered all the required materials and have answered all the questions in the above form, click Teaching Artist Roster Application
- Copy and paste your information from the Draft Application Worksheet into the online application form and press submit to be reviewed by Commission staff.
- Check that all of your files are under 10MB each
- Once you have submitted your application successfully, you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you are having trouble completing the online application form, check that your internet browser is updated. We strongly suggest completing the online application form using Chrome Browser: Get Chrome Get Explorer Get Safari
RETURNING TEACHING ARTISTS:
- Click 2021-2022 Roster Profile Update Form link to submit new changes to your profile
- Please fill all required fields with your most current information and offerings.