In order to be considered for the Tennessee Arts Commission Teaching Artist Roster, artists must first verify eligibility to apply to the Teaching Artist Roster by contacting Alicia Fuss at email@example.com
- Refer to the guidelines page for assistance.
- Read through and fill out this form completely prior to filling out the online application form: TARoster Draft Application Worksheet 2021-22
- Once you have gathered all the required materials and have answered all the questions in the above form, click Teaching Artist Roster Application
- Copy and paste your information from the Draft Application Worksheet into the online application form and press submit to be reviewed by Commission staff.
- Check that all of your files are under 10MB each
- Once you have submitted your application successfully, you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you are having trouble completing the online application form, check that your internet browser is updated. We strongly suggest completing the online application form using Chrome Browser: Get Chrome Get Explorer Get Safari
RETURNING ROSTER TEACHING ARTISTS:
Click 2021-2022 Roster Profile Update Form link to submit new changes to your profile
- Please fill all required fields with your most current information and offerings.